Thursday, January 22, 2015

Update??

     Hey, so I just got a new scanner/printer and what not, so hopefully I will be able to scan some recent sketches I have done and upload them. Because currently Photoshop doesn't work so I will probably have to re-install it and blah blah blah. So, once again, I really apologize to anyone keeping up with my blog, I really didn't want everything to start up like this again.

     On another note, I found my long lost word document with the original character bio's so maybe this week I will upload them so you guys can get a feel for the characters??? If I am nice??? And I edit them??? Most likely.

      School starts on Monday and I am not nearly as mentally prepared as I should be. I think I took one too many classes than I can handle, so we'll see how that all falls into place. Hopefully I at least pass my classes.

Anyways, my apologies once again!

ayumi~

No comments:

Post a Comment