Sunday, January 18, 2015

More excuses????

     Heeeeey, so remember when I said I would hopefully have page two up by this weekend? Well, that is most likely not going to happen, because for one, Photoshop absolutely refuses to open up. And I haven't had time to fix that issue. Along with my sister using my laptop a lot. Secondly the Packers were playing today, and as much as I love the people who view my blog I REALLY had to watch this game. THIRDLY I have the stomach flu. ;)3(; I have been puking all night, and let me tell you what, it is NOT pleasant. And lastly I had to work a lot this week, so my free-time was severely diminished.

     School starts in a week, and I am already getting flooded by textbooks arriving in the mail, so I will of course try my hardest to update once a week with either a character design or a new page. (Next week I am striving for the impossible, and I am going to attempt to try and finish 2 pages next week.) We will see how everything goes I guess. I just hope that everyone will continue to support me, it really means a lot to me.
Here is an older design for Kaeru I made a few weeks ago. Never finished it or colored it, but it's all I currently have to offer. ;;;;

Anyways, stay tuned! 

ayumi

No comments:

Post a Comment