Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sketches and Designs (I Promise I Didn't Forget You!)

     So yes, the new semester has started. Yes, I did take a lot of really hard classes. Yes, I am working more hours a week than usual. And yes, I am doodling in class when I shouldn't be.

No, I didn't fix my Photoshop problem. No, I didn't get a chance to complete page two. (I am so sorry, honestly.) And no, I am not procrastinating. Entirely.

     I did however doodle in class a lot. And get a few dirty looks from my professors. But hey, if I am taking good notes and am able to quick sketch something in the margin, then gosh darn-it I will. Last weekend before the semester started I decided to redraw and design General Vayne Tarrenwood, Hans Bluefire, and Prince Raiden (last name is yet to be determined, because holy shit, names are hard to choose. Yes, I know Raiden looks different. Yes, you have to right to complain. No, I won't change my designs. Vayne and Hans for the most part stayed the same.
I think Raiden looks wonderful. But that's just me. And yes, I am redesigning the maid outfits. I went through a lot of designs that I don't want to post on here. (Some are really so bad.) But, I think this may be the final design, after a few touch ups. I had also taken the time to change Verice and Bionca's outfit as well.
Yes, the colors for the design are pale, but not that pale. If I have time I will re-scan and adjust the colors. Then hopefully re-upload it instead. These are also not final.

AND HERE ARE THE DOODLES
Yolei and Miki doodle. 

Potential Lila Light-Feather design.



Kaeru, Yolei, and Tama


Lastly, just a quick Princess Rayne sketch. I don't like it at all, it doesn't really look like her, but I decided, hey why not.

Anyways, hopefully you guys can enjoy these.
Until next time.

Ayumi~


No comments:

Post a Comment