Wednesday, January 14, 2015

An Apology and Short Story.

     Hey so, I apologize in advance if the second page isn't up by midnight on Friday. My sisters laptop crashed and it's her finals week so she needed to borrow mine a lot this week. (I don't mind of course, I would rather her pass her exams and projects, even if it throws my schedule off track a bit.)

     Anyways, to make up for that I worked pretty hard to finalize Tama's new design. I like it a lot compared to her old one, since her old clothing didn't fit my concept at all. Which is funny, because when I created her I didn't intend on using her in TROA, she was actually going to be her own main character for a different comic I wanted to do. But I lost interest in it and couldn't think of a steady plot, so I threw her into the mix instead. Which is totally fine, because I absolutely love her. She's only 12 years old, and she is already an expert on weaponry and battle techniques. She works for her father as a black smith along side with her cousin Daiichi. Her and her cousin are also frequently running errands for Lila Light-Feather whenever they are both done with work. And one of those errands happens to be retrieving Kaeru in the beginning of chapter one. Anyways, I should quit rambling, no one reads these anyways, haha.

     Lastly, by the way, I also got a super kind offer from someone to help me create a website to post my web-comic on instead of being stuck using blogger for the rest of my life. He seemed really interested in my work and it was super kind of him to offer to help! So in the future I may be transitioning to a new domain.

     Anyways, here is the new design in it's completion. :)
 
I had to play with the contrast and brightness a bit, because I had to take the picture with my phone instead. Any-who, I hope you can enjoy it.
(Her right arm is too short and it will forever bother me.)
The down side of using ink and not sketching it out first.^^^^^

Stay tuned for page 2!

ayumi

No comments:

Post a Comment