Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Character Designs 2014

     So like I said, I did make some drawings over the past year, but none of these are recent and I apologize, none of these designs are final, they are still a huge work in progress, I am also thinking about changing the name of the manga to something else. But that will have to be done after a lot of long thinking and planning on my part. So don't be surprised if my URL changes any time soon. 
I used my tablet for all of these by the way, it's a really crappy software called IbisPaint, but it worked for the time being since I didn't have a laptop.

Sketch Dump Old Designs Spring 2014

Kaeru Design Spring of 2014
Fraye Design (Old) January 2014
Miki crap design (Old) February 2014

     I hope you could get some sort of enjoyment out of these pictures. Like I said, I have winter break, so I will be posting a lot of recent pictures in the time to come. So please, stay tuned for those soon! Maybe even today!

Thanks again.

@yumi

No comments:

Post a Comment