Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Photoshop CC?

Hey everyone,

     So surprisingly my parents bought me the Intuos Pro Wacom Tablet and Photoshop CC, which is crazy because I completely did not expect that at all. I just wanted some cash to buy some more ink pens, and save up for my plane ticket. But hey! It was an awesome gift and I am super happy about it, because now I can actually attempt to make some (semi decent) "quality" art.

     I only have the trial version of Photoshop CC, and it has been at least 5 years since I have used Photoshop for anything at all. So my skills are super rusty and I had to watch at least 3 hours of tutorials just to do basic stuff. But anyways. I have some old art, and new art to post in the next journal entry, once I actually scan it and get it  onto my PC.


So as I stated before I am changing a lot about this manga, especially the title, and I am thinking hard about whether or not I want to change some of the names of the main characters, (although that would throw off a lot of things, but you know, I made this when I was 13, a lot has changed in 5 years.) So if I end up doing that, I apologize to anyone who actually followed this blog and read my posts, or kept up with the characters in any way. <3

I'll be posting pictures soon.

@yumi


No comments:

Post a Comment