Wednesday, December 17, 2014

It's been a year and a half, and I apologize.

     So I have still been working on this comic, but with finals last year and starting college, and just finishing finals today, I took a break from blogging. A really long break. I also stopped working on my manga because I have gotten better at drawing, and I wanted to re draw some of the character designs. With that being said, I won't have school until the 26th of January, so I should hopefully have plenty of time to crank out some new character designs, and hopefully some rough drafts for the manga. Either that or I will just do some character biographies, since I have barely done anything to explain the characters. I will most likely only redraw the main characters, and not the secondary characters, but hey, that's a lot in the amount of time I have, unless I work to do two a day.. lord what am I saying I just need to draw. No planning.


  • Anyhow, I am in painful need of new art supplies, such as a new bottle of ink (since my wonderful cat Mikan had the privilege of knocking it over and spilling the contents of it onto one of my drawings which I worked SO DAMN HARD on)
  • I need pencils, which is sad because I should be using them to write with in class. ( I end up searching rooms for lost pencils, or pens even.)
  • I bought like, two sketch books and a 72 pack of colored pencils because all of my pencils are the length of my pinky. 
  • I really need new ink pens, and I need new ink brushes too. Along with white ink as well. (racking up the money lololol)
  • And I am going to beg my parents for photoshop, since students get a discount anyways. 
     So yeah. I have been working with what I have available to try and make art, I did a lot of tablet art on my ipad, (maybe a little less than a year ago, so none of them are recent.) I'll post those in a separate entry though.

     I really want to work hard to update this blog as often as I can, because I got really lazy with it last year and I kind of regret it, because I could have progressed so much more as an artist. So even if it is just a crummy doodle, I will try to upload it. Haha. 

     The pictures that I will post will be new character designs and old designs as well. I changed some of the colors, and I changed the way Kaeru looked completely. So I have that going for me.

Anyways, that's all I really have to say for now.

Thanks!

@yumi

No comments:

Post a Comment