Monday, September 3, 2012

The Picture That Took An Eternity.

Okay,

Alot of people already saw this on facebook, but here I go again.
Yep, It's Prince Raiden, as a child. 9 years old.
I am Never, I repeat, NEVER. Going to give him this much attention (when he is at this age) ever again. Even though his poof clothes are super fun to draw. Five hours went into this and the scanner didn't pick up the glitter. I created the alphabet on the banners, by my self. and the Morian Chrest too.
 (Anywho.)
I said I would post character information, which I'm going to have to do. But the thing is, I have to redraw my character map, which will take like... A really long time. (I have one from two years ago, and no, I'm not going to use it. It's TERRIFYING.)
So I'll get right on that.. I swear. <3

On another NOTE:


I drew Lila Lightfeather. Except she's portrayed as herself when she was 18. I drew it for my Oma, and I never thought I would end up posting it here, but I guess I may as well.
Obviously I won't have the real drawing in my posession, so I'll only have a copy of it. ;)

(My English is slowly deteriorating by the way.)

Yep, That's her.
I got very Glitter happy. Too Glitter happy. I'm not proud of this picture. :( I liked it before I got glitter happy.
</3
I use Sharpie's (I know, I'm to cheap to get good ink pens) Staedtler pigment liners, White gel pens, crayola colored pencils, and Prisma color pencils. And lots of glitter (The really fine powdery type) I know now not to buy that type, because it flies EVERYWHERE.

Plus my scanner is crappy.

So Like I said, I'm going to make my new character map.

It will be up... soon.

AP English may be getting in the way of it. Haha. ;)

<3



1 comment:

  1. This Prince Raiden fellow gives of a stuck up vibe about him : \ I'm thinking this could be used as a flash back setting of some sort if you where to go about the book as if it where to be a novel or something of that sort but given from what I've been told this is to become a top selling manga, yes? From what I see it's appears to be a special day for him, like a birthday or graduation of some sort with the school setting in mind. Have a few questions on the character but they can wait, it's a-little early to jump to conclusions on the role of the character, at least I'd think so. Now... When I see the word Morian I miss take it for moron, I don't know if you meant for this mistake in word identity which would be clever if you where making some sort of underline pun on the race but if not it's something to consider for the readers sake. The Morian Crest is the symbol in which he stands upon correct? Not sure had to ask. You've made a chart out as well as designated rules to your language right ? Could get hard to remember with out one, I was think you could throw one in behind the title along with land map. It could be fun for the reader to figure out what signs say and parchment say in the manga. Looking forward to the character map. Lila Light-feather has a good ring for a name, I'm guessing magik use of some sort detailed by the name and portrait. Awesome artwork by the way, I can honestly say glitter does not have the same affect over the internet. Will you be using glitter in the manga? If so less can be more might apply, you don't wanna over power male readers with it. I wouldn't think utensils brand makes to much of a difference right now with the doodles lol looks good regardless.

    ReplyDelete