Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's Been A While Hasn't It?

Oh my gosh.

I haven't touched my blog in at least 3 months!

So much is going on with school and homework that I haven't been able to really sit down and post things. :(
I spent yesterday and Friday at Daisho-con. (I know, I'm such a nerd.)
I bought nothing. Nada. I was suprised with myself for not giving in to the vendors. Haha.
While I was there I noticed something. The art. I spent more time in front of an art booth than in a panel room or vendor. And I decided, I'm going to actually redraw all of chapter one of MD. (It seriously took alot of thinking, and teeth grinding to make this decision.) So I'm about to blow all of my con-money on ink and more ink pen nibs. I seriously hope this is worth it.

    I spent two hours on the computer looking up the best inking supplies and I kept seeing G-Pen and Saji Pen nibs pop up so I'm going with those.
I'm also getting School-Pens and Maru-Pens. I have paper already (of course.) And a steady supply of staedtler ink pens, and crappy Sharpie's. Plenty of white gel pens too. I'm also purchasing Kuretake Sumi ink. And white ink because I know for a fact I will make hundreds of mistakes. And a blue non-photo pencil. If Anyone has suggestions please leave me a comment. I'm a total noob and I need help. It's really appreciated! :)

On another note I have been doodling MD crap A LOT and I really need to get it scanned and posted as soon as I can. I'll probably do it next week during Thanksgiving break.
 且_(゚◇゚;)ノ゙

Oh, by the way. I completely forgot to redaw my characters. ooops. (ノ´д`)My Appologies.
I will get on it right away! I swear. I've been spending alot of time finishing up my maps for the manga and buildings too. :( I spent 6 hourse painting a mural for the Elf capital Angelica, and I'm still not done with it.)

(╥_╥)...

Well, I'll blog again during the Break! Wish me luck until then!

∩( ・ω・)∩ Optimistic!

DOOOOEI! <3

 
Oh, And I thought I would post some picture of myself, so you actually know who I am. I'm the dorky blonde one. :)
ZugSpitze!

1 comment:

  1. I believe inspiration is important, it's the heart and foundation of the whole project. I haven't been to diasho-con myself but from what I've heard it's waves of inspiring art. No suggestions really on quality products lol suppose dorky blonde is right XP no disrespects, just couldn't see this side of you from the times I've talked with you. Always felt wicked intimidated

    ReplyDelete