Sunday, September 2, 2012

Okay, Here I Go.

Alright, I said I was going to create a blog, this way I don't have to spam up my Facebook with all my 'Art', and I don't have to use a Deviantart account.
So As you all know, unless you're a random passer by-er. I have been continuously working on a manga called 'My Difference, Eye's of Gold' (MD for short) for about three years now. It's my life. Seriously, unless I'm drawing Hetalia fan art I do nothing but draw MD Art.

<3

I should probably give you a bit of a heads up on what this Manga is about.

Ok, So... >>

The main characters name is Kaeru (Japanese word for Frog), She finds an old scyth at a rummage sale in an old town in Japan. She buys this 'mysterious' weapon for 1000 yen from an old man who tells her that if she finds a ring of violets she will be able to open a portal to a new world by using it. So she does it (of course) and ends up in a different universe surrounded by demons ( pointy ears ,sharp teeth etc.) elves,( all happen to have tan skin and pointy ears) and Morians (which seem to look like Humans), Auqks (the 'fish people' of this world) and several more. In this world there is a war going on between the demons and the elves, and the Morians are siding with the elves. The war is over the mining of a certain type of special diamond. Anyways, I will be writing a real preview of it later on, this is just to give you a taste of it.

:)))
MD Cover Art
Hope you guys like.

Anyways, This is the cover art (redone 50 billion times, and probably going to be redone 200 Trillion more times.)

I'll post another blog with the characters names an descriptions, :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to take a gander at this ever sense you told me about it back when, haven't really had the facialties nor the undivided attention it deserves. Popped in my head yesterday so I desided to make use of a "semi-cleared" weekend to scope it out n her I am. XJ From what I've read so far the plot has a good base and is assemble well enough to branch off to the growing story line. The cover art is quite a lot to take in, none the less I like it, could be dialed down a bit otherwise it defiantly captures the eyes attention. *laugh* The amount of characters displayed makes for a promising story to be told, hopefully you not attempting to bit off more then you can chew. The art is amazing, you already know that though. I'm guessing

    ReplyDelete