Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Oh My Gosh! It's Been More Than a Month!!! (シ_ _)シ

AGHHH! I'm so sorry people! I literally have page two of my manga sitting in a folder on my desk and I haven't scanned it!! ( TДT) SO SORRY!!! :'((((((((

I haven't even been that busy lately to be honest... (@´_`@) So I guess I don't really have an excuse haha.
I do have to say though I haven't drawn very much at all, not even during winter break, because I have had the flu for 2 weeks straight (/゚Д゚)/ AND I STILL AM GETTING OVER IT. It's hard to concentrate when I'm coughing and dying at my desk. :'( Anyways, I got an awesome desk for christmas. <3 (Thank you MOM) I'm so happy with it (`・ω・´)” ~Derp

On another note, I have actually been typing out the first volume of My Difference first. It seems to be more organized to do it that way rather than bull #&^%-ing my way through the dialogue at the end because I'm too lazy to think up something witty (and I'm probably very tired.) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Anyways I realized I'm actually in need of some help :'( Making this manga is kind of a big project and I need a lot of extra motivation... So anyways I think I might get help from some friends with proof reading my rough drafts and giving some of their input on it because I want this to be something that people will actually read. Haha...~ <-( Nervous Laugh) ( ;´Д`)

I'll try and post some art soon! This weekend hopefully! (I'm currently out of internet until tomorrow so I have to resort to writing my post at school.) I hope you will all keep supporting me (If I have any supporters (╯ಊ╰))
Please don't be afraid to leave me a comment (´∩`。) I would really love it and it would really boost my confidence!! c:

THANK YOU ALL. I'll be blogging again soon!~

Love AYUUUU~ <33333

◕‿◕
p.s. HAPPY LATE CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS! I Feel bad for not posting something. :'c I hope you all had a good break. c:



No comments:

Post a Comment