Sunday, November 25, 2012

OMG Page One.

Page One! <3

As much as I love the first page, it's not quite done. I still have to do some more inking, but I couldn't contain myself so I had to post it already! :) I'm really proud of this, besides some few minor issues. ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚
Oh well. ;) I'll get over it eventually. This page actually has a pretty funny story behind it haha. I went to blow a little fuzzy off the end of my pen, and I blew ink ALL Over the top portion of the page, that's why I ended up resorting to white ink, (Just ignore it, ;) I guess I wasn't thinking at the time, and I really do regret doing it, but It does make a pretty stupid story! (●´∀`●)~ <3

Anyways, I really hope you enjoy it. :)) I'm working on page two as we speak. ;)
So as I said, page two will come very soon! ;) Enjoy? D:

Ayu~<3

1 comment: