Wednesday, January 7, 2015

So page one is being re-drawn.

     I decided that I wouldn't go about the manga with traditional ink and pen. Instead I am going to do the typical web-comic in which I upload a page once a week on a certain day. Most likely on Sunday, or Monday. (Because of classes starting soon and the fact that I work 3 days a week. Ayyy) It's pretty much going off of the original story line. (I'm going to tweak some of the speech though, because damn, what was I thinking back then.)

     On another note, Tama is going through some major design changes, she most likely won't look anything like she use to, besides having red hair and amber eyes. I feel bad because I drew her so often in high-school, along with Yolei, and I have so many doodles and notebook sketches that it'll seem strange to change so much. But, change can be a good thing, and I hope that this time I will make a good decision on her looks lol.

     Anyways! Here is a sneak peak of the first page, I am going to estimate another 8+ hours of working on this one, so it most likely won't be up until the weekend. Hopefully.

Look at all that hard work and detail. I am so proud of myself. (verbal diarrhea, totally lying, quickest sketch in my life.)

Anyways, I might post another sketch dump before this weekend, but probably not.

~ayumi

No comments:

Post a Comment